I am still hating Matched. I have about 100 pages left. Good grief, maybe I should just put it aside… but I always hate doing that. Goodness, I just want to scream at Cassia! I want to say “You are such a selfish Bitch!” Carrying on like this behind everyones back, especially knowing how much this would hurt everyone she loves. It drives me insane. I hate selfish people, and Cassia just reaks of selfishness. This book makes me feel like I am reading about some sick affair and it literally makes me sick in my stomache. Okay, stepping off of my soapbox.
1. What are you reading right now? Matched by Ally Condie
2. How many books have you read so far? I am halfway through two books. I haven’t finished one yet.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Anyone other than what I am reading now. lol. Maybe Lola and the Boy Next Door
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really. I just made meals in advance and such, but I didn’t have to cancel any plans.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I haven’t had any. I warned everyone at my house that they can consider me “Dead to the World” during this event.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How tired I am.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Can we try to start it at a different time. It always starts at the same time and for those of us who have a 5 am start time, it sucks! Not only do we have to wake up ungodly early, but if we make it through the whole event, then it ends at 5 am and because it is Sunday, some of us still have a whole day of Church and stuff to get through. It would just be nice if every once in a while it got mixed up and a different time was used, that would be nice for a change.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Make sure that I like the book before I use it for the readathon. I hate to switch books in the middle, but I really am not feeling either of the books I am reading right now.
9. Are you getting tired yet? hahaha, hours ago. I don’t think that I have stopped being tired.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Read what you like.