I have failed again. I know I set the alarm for 5 am but I don’t even remember it going off. So now I am EIGHT hours late. What is wrong with me??? Well, obviously I needed the sleep. This week I started a new portion of a job and so between the two part time jobs I am working, I work about 12 hours a day. It leaves me exhausted. So I haven’t been sleeping enough. Anyway, I am here now. So here is the Intro Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? California. In my room.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Anna and the French Kiss. I really loved Lola and the Boy Next Door and I have heard so many good things about Anna. So I am really looking forward to reading it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Probably the cheese and salami that I always get. Or maybe
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am 24. I love soccer, in particular Bayern Munich. I also love to cross stitch. My favorite genre is Young Adult. I listen to audio books while driving in my car, and I am in my car a lot. lol
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Well, I guess I missed the first 8 hours so that is different. Also, I think I will spend more time reading and less time blogging this time. hahaha
What have I been reading so far:
The Princess Academy by Shannon Hale – I honestly thought I would love this book. But I don’t. I really don’t like the protagonist. Though I might have to blame that on the narrator. That is the one thing about audiobooks… they can change your opinion of a book.