- Princess Academy – I thought I would love this one, considering the number of high ratings it has and the fact that all of my goodreads fans who have read it love it. However, I didn’t like it. Perhaps it was because I listened to it on audio and I hated the narrators voice. She made it sound like Miri was a whiny brat so that is the only way I could think of her. I was totally unsympathetic to her story. I will put up a review in the next day or two.
- Insurgent (125 pages)- I really wish that I wouldn’t read good books before the whole series is out. That and that I actually made notes to read later when reading books. Why? Because I am struggling to remember the characters and what all happened in Divergent. However, I am still loving this book. Disclaimer, I am listening to this on audio while cross stitching and looking at pictures of cross stitches.
- Anna and the French Kiss (50 pages) – So cute. I love it! Oh Anna, you are so adorable!!!
- Salami & Babybel Cheese
- In & Out Cheeseburger
- Guayaki Yerba Mate – Enlightened Mint
- Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer – Non-Alcoholic (I think it is suppose to be butter beer which is why I bought it).