Books Read since last update: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Pages Read Since last update: 60 minutes audio
Food consumed since last update: none – though I am going to put my bean soup on in the crockpot and wassail on the stove to start simmering
Total Pages Read: 60 minutes audio
Books Started: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Books Finished: none
Total time read: 60 minutes
Mini-Challenges Completed: Introduction Meme below
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Roseville, CA (That is Northern California… where its at, yo. Nor Cal > So Cal)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Eleantris by Brandon Sanderson
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Bean Soup and Cheer Wine
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Kate and I am so excited to be participating in this readathon. I am a mod on the Goodreads Group and I am also the co-host of the final four hours. Other than reading, I cross stitch, crochet, and quilt. I watch obscene amounts of tv (due to the crafting mentioned above). I love soccer. It is the only sport I watch or pay attention to. I tend to listen to audiobooks all day while at work. I am lucky in that I have a job that allows that.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? One thing I will do differently… well, this is only the second time participating that I have my own place. Last time, I was still setting up my apartment (literally, my bed arrived that day and I was setting it up). This year, I am going to try to change reading positions frequently. Right now I am on my couch. Later I will change to a chair or the bed or on the porch. That type of thing.