Books Read since last update: The Martian by Andy Weir (1.5 hours audio)
Pages Read Since last update: 1.5 hours on audio
Food consumed since last update: nothing yet, but I am getting hungry. About to make an apple pie shake.
Total Pages Read:1.5 hours audio
Books Finished: nothing
Total time read: 1.5 hours
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Northern California, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Martian by Andy Weir; Illustrated Harry Potter; Magnus Chase book by Rick Riordan
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Bean soup; cheese!!!!!! and Apple Cider
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am 27 and live by myself. I am an avid cross stitcher and love quilting as well.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I am going to try to be more active in the social aspect. I help moderate the goodreads group and so I am hoping to cheer people on more over there this time around.
I think that this lake (?) just looks so pretty and peaceful. I love the sunset on the water!
I’m not gonna lie, I wish the Harry Potter books had never ended. I would love to see sequels and prequels and just more of that wonderful magical world! Mainly I would love to see a story from the time the Maurders were at Hogwarts. I think that would be really interesting.