Books Read since last update: Nothing! This is the first post
Pages Read Since last update: None.
Food consumed since last update:
Total Pages Read: None
Books Finished: None
Total time read: None
Mini-Challenges Completed: Opening Meme
Opening Meme –
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from Roseville, California in Northern California!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I am most looking forward to Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson. And hopefully the sequel as well.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My homemade bean soup.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am 28 and the oldest of four girls (ranging from 15 to 28). My parents are missionaries and we grew up overseas, in West Africa. Though they currently live in Singapore. I have a sister who lives in Germany and she and her husband have an adorable 22 month old boy. I love to quilt, cross stitch, and crochet.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my 15th readathon! So there isn’t much that I haven’t tried before. I think I am going to try to focus on the social aspect a bit more than in the past. I spend a lot of time on Twitter during my co-hosting hours, but during the rest of the event, I don’t spend much time talking to other readers or anything like that. I would like to get to know the book community a bit more.