It is the start of the readathon and I am listening to The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. This is a re-read. But I still need to put on bread in the bread machine and soup in the crockpot. So I needed something that could be on that I only half pay attention to.
Haven’t eaten anything yet. Might eat some fruit while putting on the soup. No crafts started yet.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from Roseville, California. That is just outside Sacramento in Northern California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m not actually sure, honestly, as I am kinda flying by the seat of my pants this time. Maybe Gregor and the Marks of Secret
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My bean soup. But also salami. Or Salsa.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a craftaholic. No, but seriously, I plan on cross stitching while listening to books for much of the readathon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’m going to no update my blog so often and I am skipping mini-challenges.