It is the start of the readathon and I am listening to The Princess Bride by William Goldman. I love the movie but I’ve never read the book. Soup is in the crockpot and bread is baking in the bread machine. I have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie dough I made last night in the fridge. I am going to put Wassail on to simmer on the stove and then start working on a cross stitch project. Not sure which yet as I’m tired and don’t want to strain my eyes.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from Roseville, California. That is just outside Sacramento in Northern California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don’t really have a stack this year. Just kinda winging it. Maybe There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My bean soup. I’ve been craving this. Also the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a craftaholic. No, but seriously, I plan on cross stitching while listening to books for much of the readathon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’m going to no update my blog so often and I am skipping most of the mini-challenges. However, I am hosting two mini-challenges, which I’ve never done before.